25. You hereby agree that you shall provide accurate, current and complete information as may be required in the course of purchasing the Seminar Services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Client’s Details’). You further agree to maintain and update the Client’s Details as required to keep it accurate, current and complete.
26. You further agree SMP may store and use the Client’s Details provided by you (including payment card information) for use in maintaining your account.
27. All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Order Form.
28. Any notice or request deemed necessary to be served by either party hereto to the other under the provisions of this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be sufficiently served :-
a) if it is given by either party by prepaid registered post addressed to the other party to be served at his/her/their address hereinbefore mentioned;
b) If it is given by either party and dispatched by hand to the party to be served;
c) If it is given by emails by either party, when the sender’s email system confirming successful transmission of such notice.
29. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it, or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
30. Any provision in this agreement which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purposes of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and is otherwise capable of being severed to the extent of the validity or enforceability, without affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
31. This agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by the other party,
32. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
33. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between SMP and you concerning this transaction and replaces all previous communications, arrangements, representations, understandings, and Agreements, whether verbal or written between the parties to this agreement or their representatives, No representations or statements of any kind made by either party that are not expressly stated in this Agreement shall be binding on such parties.